Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Jupiter, FL United States
|| Computers, Software, Information Technology, Executive Management
DC Admin Asst|
Responsible for administrative projects, preparing correspondence and meeting notes for publication and distribution, answering phones, preparing and maintaining files, creating and distributing reports. As part of the normal work activities, this position routinely has access to and works with highly confidential and sensitive information for which s/he is responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of such information.
- Tracks and reviews monthly bills and invoices for accuracy and payment.
- Defines, updates, and administers databases and provides reports and updates on work activities, process flows, program enhancements, etc.
- Prepares, creates and distributes reports, correspondence and meeting notes. Reviews presentation materials to ensure accuracy.
- Creates and maintains managerâ€™s personnel files.
- Responds to routine inquiries from internal customers on process steps, project status, etc., referring only the most complex matters to the appropriate departmental resource.
- Performs general office duties as assigned or required.
- Handles incoming calls and takes messages as appropriate for Distribution Center Director/Manager.
- Orders office supplies and expense items for the facility.
- Coordinates meetings by ensuring that the appropriate software, equipment, meeting space, and other items (pre-meeting documentation, food, supplies, etc.) are available.
- Screens correspondence, prioritizes mail, and drafts responses as appropriate.
- High school diploma/GED and at least two years experience performing general office administrative duties, including, but not limited to, answering telephone calls, scheduling meetings, preparing correspondence, and researching materials, budgets and invoices.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Associates or Bachelorâ€™s degree.
- Experience using Lotus Notes or Outlook for email and calendar management.
david johnson just became a new member.
calvin cannon just became a new member.
frederick roberts just posted a blog entitled 'indian co-ed moriah colbert is new miss prairie view a&m university'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "ironically speaking!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
| invite friends |