Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||KIPP Public Charter Schools
|| Accounting/Auditing, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Energy / Utilities
KIPP (Knowledge is Power Program) is a national network of free, open enrollment, college preparatory schools dedicated to preparing students in underserved communities for success in college and in life. There are 209 KIPP schools in 20 states and the District of Columbia serving almost 90,000 students. KIPP Metro Atlanta currently operates eight KIPP schools including four middle schools, three primary schools and one high school, as well as, the KIPP Through College Program which supports students on their journey “to and through” college.
KIPP MAC provides financial and operational support and oversight to KIPP Metro Atlanta schools, develops instructional initiatives designed to strengthen the schools’ academic programs, and implements each school’s high school placement and alumni services through the KIPP Through College Program.
KIPP Metro Atlanta Schools seeks an experienced Registrar whose duties include the management and maintenance of student information and records. These records include, but are not limited to, attendance records, immunization records, grades, and transfer information. The Registrar will maintain excellent stakeholder relationships and will closely collaborate with the Director of Operations for the purpose of efficient daily school operations.
Student Information Management & Compliance
- Collaborates with leadership team to develop master schedule
- Prepares and issues progress reports and final report cards
- Ensures transcript updates
- Manages cycle of permanent records in accordance with District requirements
- Manages school attendance process and maintains attendance records
- Prepares customized reports for internal school needs and assists in schools’ accountability and audit reporting
- Prepares daily, weekly and/or monthly attendance reports and submits to designated staff member
- Ensures data systems are accurate and up to date by regular review of data verification reports
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of FTE and state reporting processes
- Maintains confidentiality per FERPA
- Respond to all stakeholder inquiries as required
- Attends all District meetings and training
Data Systems Management
- Manages SIS database for the purpose of achieving optimal use of student data, maintaining data integrity, and data systems integration
- Manages user accounts and access privileges for the student information system for the purpose of providing security of data
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Proven experience managing projects and data
- Experience with developing and maintaining productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a leader and as part of a team
- Ability to manage the ambiguity and multiple priorities inherent in an entrepreneurial environment
- Steadfast commitment to servant leadership
- Unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Joyfully delivers on assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Relentless results-orientation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and student data system platforms (e.g., Illuminate, Power School, e-School Plus, Infinite Campus)
- Committed to the mission of preparing educationally underserved children for excellent high schools and colleges
Interested candidates should submit an application online - http://kippmetroatlanta.org/apply.asp
Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. A competitive benefits package will also be offered.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
KIPP Metro Atlanta is committed to a policy of equal treatment for all individuals applying to the school. KIPP Metro Atlanta does not discriminate based on race, color, gender, handicap, age, religion, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
KIPP Public Charter Schools|
david johnson just became a new member.
calvin cannon just became a new member.
frederick roberts just posted a blog entitled 'indian co-ed moriah colbert is new miss prairie view a&m university'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "ironically speaking!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
| invite friends |