Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Nashville, TN United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Retail/Wholesale, Executive Management, Research & Development
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER TRAINEE|
Under the direction of the store manager, oversees the operation of a Walgreen store. Assumes full management responsibility in the absence of the store manager and assistant store manager.
Improves store sales, profitability and image through proper merchandising, protection of store assets, supervising team members in the absence of the store manager, and modeling and delivering a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
Completes Drug Store Management training program during specified timeframe.
- Monitors and analyzes the customer service provided by team members. Offers feedback and coaching.
- Greets customers and clinic patients, and offers assistance with products and services.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Resolves customer complaints and helps respond to customersâ€™ special needs.
Business Performance Management
- Supervises operation of the store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, and task delegation to team members.
- Supervises the control of the store money including register counts, withdraws from bank, armored car pickups, safe deposits, change orders and oversees all aspects of bookkeeping including ledger, invoices, cash reports and time records.
- Performs and supervises merchandising by planning and ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions of basic department and end stands, display tables, and promotional space, using multiple discount pricing, signs, advertising, promotional items, seasonality, etc.
- Learns to analyze inventory trends and supervises inventory management, including ordering items, keeping stock, and liquidating stock and leveraging company resources to avoid outs and overstock.
- Supervises receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise.
- Ensures that store/grounds are clean and presentable; manages repair and maintenance; responds to emergencies.
- Supervises operations of assigned location including strict compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the sale of alcohol, tobacco, fresh food, and pharmacy products.
- Maintains knowledge of all computer and technology systems and software (e.g. registers, StoreNet, etc. Ensures response to all systems problems by contacting information technology support and seeking solutions.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned, including assisting team members as needed.
People and Performance Management
- Receives exposure to analysis of financial and performance data for the store, pharmacy and clinic.
- Reviews and analyzes asset protection data and develops and implements action plans to reduce loss.
Training and Personal Development
- Supervises team members by assigning tasks, setting expectations, and providing feedback.
- Ensures training of team members; provides coaching and mentoring.
- Issues constructive discipline and makes discipline recommendations.
- Promotes teamwork and motivates team members by establishing expectations, tracking results, showing enthusiasm and sharing vision.
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policies, applicable employment laws, and is consistently fair in the treatment of all team members.
- Participates in company and on-the-job training to improve skills and productivity and attends training requested by Store Manager, District Management, and corporate leaders.
- Follows performance improvement plans offered by Store Manager and District Manager.
- Seeks self-development by monitoring own performance, setting high personal standards, learning about the fields of retail, pharmacy and management, seeking best practices.
- Obtains and maintains valid PTCB certification or pharmacy license as required by state.
- Communicates regularly with team members through one-on-one discussions, group meetings, soliciting input, answering questions, and ensuring communication is open between management and non-management team members.
- Assists Store Manager in planning and attending community events.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
christina harris just became a new member.
antoine fisher just edited his profile.
antoine fisher just commented on a poll entitled 'christians read the story about jesus in the new testament ,,,but '.
| invite friends |