Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||KIPP Public Charter Schools
|| Education and Library, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Nonprofit and Volunteer Services, Energy / Utilities
Data and Instructional Technology Manager
Title: Data & Instructional Technology Manager
Position Type: Full-Time/Regional/Year-Round
Schedule: Typical hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. M-F
Reports to: Managing Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Location: KIPP Jacksonville Schools Regional Office
KIPP, the Knowledge Is Power Program, is a national non-profit network of college-preparatory, public charter schools. There are 209 KIPP schools in 20 states and the District of Columbia educating nearly 90,000 students in elementary, middle, and high school. You can learn more at www.kipp.org.
About KIPP Jacksonville Schools
KIPP Jacksonville Schools is dedicated to preparing students in our city’s educationally underserved communities with the knowledge, skills, habits, and character for success in college and life. KIPP Jacksonville is comprised of three schools that serve the North and Westside of Jacksonville, Florida: KIPP Impact Middle School, KIPP VOICE Elementary, and KIPP Jacksonville Elementary. We currently educate more than 1,000 students. With an ever-growing waiting list, we aim to grow to 2,000 students within the next four years. In the 2018-19 school year, KIPP Impact Middle School will serve grades 5, 6 and 8, KIPP VOICE Elementary will serve K-4, and KIPP Jacksonville Elementary will serve K-3 (KIPP Jacksonville Elementary will add a new grade level on an annual basis).
KIPP Jacksonville Schools employs more than 100 full-time staff at our campus, three miles west of downtown Jacksonville. We seek educators and colleagues that represent our core values of high expectations, a growth mindset, and commitment to team. To learn more about what it is like to work and teach at KIPP Jacksonville Schools, please visit www.kippjax.org/teach. To see all openings, visit our Regional Job Board at http://kippcareers.force.com/jobboard?site=Jacksonville.
The Data & Instructional Technology Manager drives a data-driven culture at KIPP Jacksonville Schools to enable our organization to prepare our students for success in college and life. The DITM accomplishes this by collecting data and running analysis, supporting schools with instructional assessment data collection and analysis and partnering with schools to make the most out of instructional technology programs. The DITM is part of the regional team and a year-round employee. Typical hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Data Collection and Reporting (Data Life Cycle) – 50% of work stream
- Empower a data-driven culture. Work with users to have measurable goals, questions they are striving to answer in their work, systems to capture pertinent data and information, and protocols to analyze this data and adjust course as necessary.
- Ensure the data we use is valid and accurate by working with users when necessary to norm on data entry protocols
- Establish processes and systems that enable end users to manage, maintain, and cleanse data on an ongoing basis (including back end management of systems like Illuminate)
- Establish and maintain a calendar of data reporting cycles (including Foundation requests, regional requests and school-based requests)
- Tracks standards mastery by content areas and grade levels
- Creates polished and user-friendly dashboards, reports and presentations for a variety of stakeholders
- Data Analytics – 20% of work stream
- Proactively searches for relevant instructional data and finds ways to provide teachers and leaders with the analytical insights and comparisons they need (including tools to capture culture data, publically displaying data, etc.)
- Triangulate data/run correlation reports between different data sets
- Assessment – 15% of work stream
- Have access to and be familiar with state assessment platforms
- Work with school based testing coordinators and IT to ensure timelines and technology run smoothly
- Work with principals and school leadership to ensure timely, efficient, and accurate administration of internal, state, and national assessments. Ensure efficient, accurate processing/scoring of assessments
- Testing includes: FSA, STEP, MAP, Illuminate (internal benchmarks), etc.
- Uses data to assess and help improve the quality of curriculum and classroom assessment, etc.
- Includes: creating reports, spreadsheets and visually tracking data for staff
- Instructional Technology – 15% of work stream
- Understanding of instructional technology and analyze outputs
- Manages blended learning programs and monitors their usage for administrators as part of the larger school vision (including back ends/set-up of instructional technology programs)
- Develops effective professional development sessions for coaches, leaders, and teachers on how to use various data systems
- Other duties as assigned
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of work experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Clear project management with measured results
- KIPP Jacksonville Schools believes that our staff will represent our core values—high expectations, a growth mindset and commitment to team. We search for established educators who embody them.
- High Expectations: staff members demonstrate a commitment to working with educationally underserved students in Jacksonville and hold a high bar of excellence for both themselves and our students.
- Growth Mindset: We believe that every member of our KIPP community can learn more, become smarter, or be more effective if they work hard and persevere. Staff members have the desire and humility to receive and implement feedback to improve their practice.
- Commitment to Team: We are in this work together. Staff members believe that greater success comes from working together as a team. For our students to reach their potential, our team must take great care of our students and each other
- Prior experience using data to develop and inform curriculum or significant student achievement while leading students in a classroom
- Experience in a classroom or a school
- Expereince with Illuminate
- Pay is commensurate on experience
- Free individual health benefits (including medical, dental and vision)
- 403b retirement program with a company match
- To support teacher practice and their growth, all staff members receive individualize coaching and professional development.
Questions? Email Lauren Chauncey directly at email@example.com for additional assistance.
- Apply online via http://kippcareers.force.com/JobDetail?id=a0X0W000009ebwV
- Only job applications accepted through the online application via KIPP Careers will be accepted. Please do not email resumes to KIPP Jacksonville directly.
KIPP Public Charter Schools|
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
christina harris just became a new member.
antoine fisher just edited his profile.
antoine fisher just commented on a poll entitled 'christians read the story about jesus in the new testament ,,,but '.
| invite friends |