Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Real Estate, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control
Manager, Regional Facilities|
The purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance of facilities within a campus and/or region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Conducts client meetings, communicates to clients regarding regional facilities performance. Communicates to clients regarding property profiles, emergency preparedness plans, site inspections, facility audits, work order progress reports, and other related reports.
- Manages the operations and maintenance of facilities within a region.
- Manages facilities staff to deliver expected service levels to the client within the prescribed budget.
- Develops policies and procedures to ensure that client contract specifications are fulfilled.
- Prepares presentations to management and client to obtain approval for projects.
- Develops and recommends strategic facility management objectives for clients. Prepares capital project budgets and operating budget reports. Prepares periodic operating budget variance reports.
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis. Ensures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of six years of related progressive experience and/or training.
- Bachelor's degree is desired, with focus on business, technical or management areas.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Facility Management certification preferred.
- Driver's license may be required.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate complex figures.
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment.
- Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office is preferred.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE's more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com