Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Hospitality/Tourism, Real Estate, Restaurant and Food Service, Research & Development, Writing/Authoring
The purpose of this position is to conduct a variety of analyses for the development of deliverables focused on real estate strategies in support of CBRE's clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
The Consultant will work alongside senior staff in the research for and writing of market demand and financial feasibility studies, real estate appraisals, operational analyses, developer and operator searches, and litigation support for hospitality properties throughout the region.
The projects cover the full spectrum of full-service and select service hotels, resorts, golf courses, ski resorts, conference centers, restaurants, and mixed-use real estate developments.
Other specific duties include the following:
Education and Experience
- The candidate must have completed college-level finance and statistics courses, possess strong financial analysis skills, good fact-finding ability, and a desire to learn the lodging industry.
- The candidate must have a strong work ethic and excellent personal presentation skills for frequent client and peer interactions.
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is necessary.
- Some travel is required.
- Prior work experience in the lodging industry preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, IRRs, present values, and growth rates, and use a financial calculator.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options.
- Ability to create compelling documentation and deliverables.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to collaborate with peers on large, complex projects.