Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||KIPP Public Charter Schools
||Arkansas Delta, AR
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Employment Placement Agencies, Human Resources, Information Technology, Executive Management, Logistics
About KIPP Delta Public Schools
KIPP Delta Public Schools was founded in 2002 when we opened our doors to 65 fifth grade students in Helena, Arkansas. Our ultimate goal was to graduate students with the strength of character and academic abilities needed to succeed in life – and in so doing, prove what is possible in public education. We promised to do whatever was necessary to help our students succeed. KIPP Delta is still making – and keeping – the same promise today. We now lead six schools across the Arkansas Delta serving over 1,400 students and 200 alumni. Since opening, our schools have regularly outperformed local school districts academically, and the work of many of our schools has been recognized on local, statewide, and national levels. To date, 99% of our high school graduates have been accepted into college, and nearly 80% are currently persisting in or have graduated from college.
Where We Work
Offering the ease of small town living near cities like Memphis and Little Rock, the Arkansas Delta is the ideal place to live, play, and work. Our schools currently span three locations, and campuses will continue to grow each year to serve all grade levels.
- Helena Campus – opened in 2002, serving students in grades PreK-12
- Blytheville Campus – opened in 2010, serving students in grades 4-12
- Forrest City Campus – opened in 2015, serving students in grades 5-7
What We Value & Believe
We share an unwavering belief and passion for empowering students from underserved communities to pursue a life of value, joy, and integrity. We believe that when interacting with students, staff, and our community, every staff member should model our core values: High Expectations, Beyond Z (going above and beyond), Humility, and Love and Care.
Who We Seek
KIPP Delta welcomes all candidates who strive to balance high expectations with a genuine love for our students, families, staff, and resources. We do this by challenging students, acknowledging their hard work and achievements, and never underestimating their intellect or desire to learn. We seek to create a joyous struggle in all students by planning rigorous lessons while differentiating to meet students’ needs. We know our job has been done well when our students leave our classrooms exhilarated and craving more. We acknowledge this work is hard, and we provide each other with the support and respect needed to fuel this very important effort.
The Talent Recruiter, a key member of the External Affairs team, works to recruit, screen, interview, and recommending candidates to hiring managers, as well as manage the candidate experience during the interview process. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver, a relentless worker, someone who continually demonstrates love and care, and has prior experience in recruitment or selection.
The Talent Recruiter will report directly to the Talent Director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute sourcing strategies to attract highly-qualified, diverse candidates
- Develop and execute a strategy for posting and managing open roles on professional job boards and social media accounts
- Perform broad outreach, including attending job fairs and other recruitment events locally and nationally; and support logistics and planning of fairs and events
- Cultivate identified talent, inspiring them with our mission, goals, and results of our schools
- Build strong internal relationships with hiring managers and staff members
- Review qualifications of candidates, video/phone screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers
- Manage information and data in recruiting and hiring system with speed and accuracy
- Track each contact to ensure thorough and timely follow up; maintain close communication with high quality candidates; secure interest and applications of high quality candidates
- Use data to drive results
Required Education, Credentials, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in recruitment or hiring (highly preferred)
- Experience in K-12 education (highly preferred)
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion and skill for connecting with people and building relationships
- A strong work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes for KIPP Delta students
- An ability to take ownership and create structure in a fast-paced environment
- Belief in and passion for the mission of KIPP Delta
KIPP Delta offers competitive salary and benefits packages commensurate with experience.
KIPP Delta is committed to hiring a diverse team and encourages candidates from all backgrounds and sexual orientation. KIPP Delta is an equal opportunity employer.
KIPP Public Charter Schools|