Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Real Estate, Sales, Research & Development, Medical, Development and Fund Raising
The CBRE Senior Housing Group is currently seeking a full time experienced candidate to join their San Diego team. If you are great at bringing meaning to raw information, have advanced knowledge of excel and financial modeling, and general knowledge of commercial real estate we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities include creating financial models using Excel for the financial analysis of investment properties, debt transactions and other structured finance transactions, assisting in preparation of marketing packages and new business presentations, research and development of market and demographic statistics and prospect databases, and providing general analytical support to other team members.
The CBRE Senior Housing Group provides a range of services including property and portfolio sales, capital sourcing, debt placement, fund raising, asset management, acquisition underwriting, and consulting services to the senior housing industry. The senior housing and healthcare industry is forecasted to be the fastest growing industry for the next three decades.
- Assist in Deal Flow processes (Confidentiality Agreements, Prospect lists, Data Room, etc.).
- Research and development of market and demographic statistics and prospect database.
- Operating and maintain sophisticated financial models, “what if” scenarios, alternative evaluations and other techniques for the underwriting of seniors housing assets to be brought to market.
- Interpret financial data by analyzing variances, identifying trends and recommending opportunities to achieve operating upside, financial efficiencies and savings.
- Scrub and format various financial documents.
- Assist in preparation of marketing packages.
- Propose recommendations to improve processes and procedures.
- Stay abreast of knowledge in financial analysis.
- Assist team on various ad hoc projects/analysis as required.
- All candidates must have a B.A. or B.S. degree in Finance, Business or related area, with real estate coursework and strong academic credentials.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of commercial real estate analytical work experience. Experience in senior housing, hotel, medical office and multi-family asset types are a plus.
- Superior analytical skills with attention to detail and overall understanding of commercial real estate, finance, accounting and capital markets.
- Expertise in developing, modifying and validating linked Excel models. Experience with Argus also desirable.
- Excellent organizational, computer, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented, a self-starter, accustomed to a fast-paced entrepreneurial work. environment, require minimal supervision and be skilled at initiation and follow-up.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.