Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Real Estate, Executive Management
Transaction Management Coordinator|
Provides broad tactical and operational support to a team of transaction management professionals assigned to a corporate client account team. Assists with the transaction management team's ongoing performance of multi-market transaction assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supports Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team members with any documentation related to the transaction process flow, such as lease and own acquisitions, dispositions, estoppel certificates, subordination, non-disturbance, and attornment (SNDA) documents, and notices to exercise lease options, among additional items as directed by CRE team members in accordance with Client's policies and procedures.
- Tracks and reports upcoming lease expirations and other critical dates to CRE team members.
- Facilitates commission invoicing and tracking.
- Provides oversight of project file (hard copy and database) maintenance to ensure all required documentation is included in the file or database.
- Prepares, assembles, coordinates, and completes closing procedures of approval packages for lease and own acquisitions, dispositions, estoppel certificates, and SNDAs in accordance with Client's policies and procedures.
- Submits, tracks, and follows up on customer survey and update log.
- Gathers and coordinates real estate market data, so that Transaction Manager understands the conditions of the market area.
- Reviews and verifies monthly accounting variance reports and assists in preparation of client reporting.
- Prepares and tracks correspondence for broker engagements and commission collection.
- Assists with resolution of landlord-tenant issues.
- Other duties may be assigned
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate work and assign tasks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree preferred or any similar combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to learn and operate industry specific databases and software. Strong problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task, work in cross-functional teams, perform under short time frames, perform efficient resource planning, establish and maintain internal and external professional relationships and prioritize workload.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause significant impact to client, co-workers, and supervisor.