Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||GREATER MUMBAI, IN United States
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis|
1. Business Partnering with Marketing (direct interaction with Marketing Head).
2. Preparation, analysis and driving Category/ Brand profitability. Closely work with Senior Manager Financial Planning and Analysis and the Marketing teams.
3. Support Business planning cycles (Including 5 year Strategy growth plan for India Business.
4. Drive Business reviews, innovation process and business scorecard for the organization.
5. Driving Revenue management (consumer pricing) and market mix investment along with Brand teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Work closely with Senior Manager Financial Planning and Analysis on
1. Brand Profit and Loss Account- tracking Profitability for each of the brands.
2. SKU GM evaluation for promos/ new launches.
3. Tracking performance of Innovations/new skus.
4. Assist Sales and Marketing in pricing options for Local and Exports market.
5. Brand Building by brand- Planning and tracking.
6. Promo Analysis â€“ Pre and Post evaluation of the Marketing spends/ Approval from Leadership team.
7. Reporting on performance of innovations.
8. Interface with Sales , Marketing on the volume reporting.
9. Participation to Category and Innovation forums.
1. Preparation of Brand Building, tracking growth and variance vs budgets.
2. Facilitate ROI workings for Marketing spends.
3. Facilitate Marketing Head for various marketing presentations
Planning / Forecasting
Support the FP&A team on
2. Preparation of interim budget (0+12) in comparison with the current performance.
3. Evaluating various iterations/ options and influencing management decision.
4. Help management achieve its internal plans with emphasis on ROY targets.
5. Long Term Planning
6. 3 Year/ 5 Year financial planning to help achieve company goals of doubling sales every 3 years in the long term.
8. Preparing rolling forecast every month (3+9, 6+6, and 9+3 in particular) and evaluating the performance and reporting variances.
Education & Experience
1. Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance with at least 5 years relevant experience in US GAAP and Oracle / SAP environment.
2. Strategic / Analytical bent of mind and will to drive business decision.
3. Good communication skills required to be able to interact effectively with Leadership team and cross functional teams.
4. Good collaborative skills.
1. Prior working in FP&A team.
2. Past experience in FMCG companies.
3. Working knowledge of Excel and Planning tools
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
**Title:** _Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis_
**Location:** _IN-MH-Greater Mumbai_
**Requisition ID:** _FIN002487_
**Job Function:** _Finance & Accounting_
**Job Type:** _Professional_
**Closing Date:** _Feb 10, 2018, 11:59:00 PM_
**Relocation Assistance:** _Yes_