Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||KIPP Public Charter Schools
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Hardware, Computers, Software, Education and Library, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Collegiate Faculty, Staff, Administration, Research & Development, Web Technology
High School AP Computer Science Teacher
KIPP Gaston College Preparatory High School is currently recruiting an amazing high school AP Computer Science teacher. We are seeking candidates committed to KIPP ENC’s mission of empowering all of our students with the skills, knowledge, and character necessary to succeed at the college of their choice, strengthen our community, and fight for social justice.
NOTE: Applicants must already be eligible to work in the US.
- Experience and success with historically under-served populations of students
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge in AP Computer Science topics as listed here:
- Two or more years or experience in a computer related field - (could be an internship)
- Working knowledge of modern operating systems including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and IOS
- Extensive knowledge of modern programming languages such as Java, C++, PHP, or SQL
- Two or more years of teaching experience would be preferred
- Working knowledge of basic computer hardware, software, networking, and information systems
- Basic technology troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to break down technical information in easy to understand terms
- 2 years teaching experience (preferred but not required)
- Strong desire and commitment to teach in an academically intense curriculum and extended school day
- A "do whatever it takes attitude" to help our students reach academic excellence
- Critical thinker
- Unquestioned integrity and commitment to KIPP ENC's mission and community
- Valid NC certification is helpful but not required
KIPP ENC offers a generous compensation package. All teachers are equipped with the tools needed to succeed, including weekly professional development, collaboration with peers and other KIPP network teachers, full health and retirement benefits, leadership pathways, laptop computer, smartphone,support with NC teaching certification and renewal, and competitive salaries.
KIPP Public Charter Schools|
david johnson just became a new member.
calvin cannon just became a new member.
frederick roberts just posted a blog entitled 'indian co-ed moriah colbert is new miss prairie view a&m university'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "ironically speaking!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
| invite friends |