Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||KIPP Public Charter Schools
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Education and Library, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Energy / Utilities
Recruitment Manager -- High School
This individual will work specifically to support hiring at KIPP Austin's two High Schools.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The KIPP Austin Recruitment Manager (RM) is responsible for recruiting the teachers, school support staff, and central office staff needed to ensure the success of our students in college and beyond. One of the RM’s key responsibilities will be to identify individuals who demonstrate strong promise as future KIPP Austin staff members and work in partnership with the recruitment team and school leaders, in cultivating them to apply. In addition to direct staff recruitment, the RM will play a role in interviewing staff members at every level of the school and organization. The ideal candidate is an innovative and strategic thinker who will work relentlessly to get the best talent for our organization. They will conduct significant outreach within Austin, Texas as well as nationally, to fulfill our staffing goals.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Lead Generation: Outreach and Cultivation
Contribute to and fulfill an outreach and engagement strategy
- Work with school leaders, teachers, central office staff, school-based staff, and key partners and contacts to identify top talent
- Cultivate and encourage strong prospects to apply, inspiring them with our mission, goals, and results of our schools to date; host prospects
- Develop innovative strategies for approaching talent and connecting potential candidates to hiring managers
- Efficiently and compellingly communicate with individual high-quality prospects
- Strategically match cultivation resources (individual school leaders and other KIPP Austin hiring managers) to prospects, based on prospects’ competitiveness
- Track and reflect on performance data in order to improve effectiveness
- Take the lead on special projects related to KIPP Austin's external recruitment efforts; this may include social media presence, career fair participation, marketing, etc.
- Identify and build relationships with local and national connector organizations
- Identify key strategic opportunities to host connector organizations and individuals with KIPP Austin through on-site visits, professional development opportunities and external presentations
- Identify, manage and facilitate internal events that generate interest and build brand
- Manage applicants and candidates through KIPP Austin’s applicant platform (Salesforce/KIPP Careers)
- Conduct application review and phone interviews in a timely manner
- Coordinate responses to applicants and candidates
- Provide regular updates to KIPP Austin hiring managers; make recommendations for strong candidates
- Serve as a thoughtpartner and advisor to principals and hiring managers
- Track each contact to ensure thorough and timely follow up; maintain close communication with high quality candidates; secure interest and applications of high quality candidates
- Track metrics related to recruitment and lead generation to evaluate various strategies and improve sourcing efficiency
Propose and manage new recruiting initiatives as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment or hiring
- 2+ years of experience in K-12 urban education (particularly teaching experience)
- Prior civic engagement or high stakes recruitment experience
- Highly Fluent/Native-Level Fluency in Spanish (preferred)
- Tenacity, resourcefulness, and a positive outlook
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills with an extraordinary attention to detail
- Results‐oriented team player who is dedicated to getting the job done
- Relentless achiever: sets high goals and meets or exceeds them using excellence as his/her guide
- Articulate, professional demeanor with strong self‐confidence, and ability to manage up to senior leaders in the organization as necessary
- Focus on results: able to meet quantitative and qualitative goals
- A passion and skill for connecting with people and building relationships
- Desire to continuously learn and increase effectiveness as a professional; offer and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and adept at developing relationships with various constituencies within the KIPP Austin network
- Unwavering commitment to KIPP Austin’s mission, students, families, and community
- A willingness to be flexible and to go above and beyond to meet the needs of KIPP Austin students
ABOUT KIPP AUSTIN PUBLIC SCHOOLS: KIPP Austin is a network of free, public, open enrollment schools for low‐income and historically underserved students in Austin, Texas. There are currently ten schools in the KIPP Austin network: four elementary schools, four middle schools and two high schools. When fully enrolled, KIPP Austin will serve over 5,000 students – more than doubling the number of college-ready low-income, minority students in Austin. KIPP Austin Public Schools is part of the national network of charter schools, KIPP, the Knowledge is Power Program (www.kipp.org).
OUR MISSION: KIPP Austin Public Schools believes that every child, regardless of economic background has the right to an exemplary education. We will empower our students to thrive in and graduate from college, choose their paths, and positively impact their communities
KIPP Public Charter Schools|
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
christina harris just became a new member.
antoine fisher just edited his profile.
antoine fisher just commented on a poll entitled 'christians read the story about jesus in the new testament ,,,but '.
| invite friends |