Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||KIPP Public Charter Schools
|| Information Technology, Transportation, Collegiate Faculty, Staff, Administration
Lead Driver/Fuelman (Full-time)
KIPP ENC Schools is a growing network of public charter schools in Eastern North Carolina. Our mission is to ensure our students develop the knowledge, skills, and character needed to succeed in the college of their choice, strengthen their communities and fight for social justice. Position Overview
- This position includes Opening bus garage up in the morning.
- Making sure routes are covered and on time.
- Ability to handle emergency situations.
- Handle phone conversations in professional manner
- Deal with minor driver issues
- Fuel Buses and check fluid levels on bus
- Assign field trips
- Computer skills (MS excel, MS Word)
- Have some Knowledge of NC DPI
- Possess a valid NC CDL with P and S endorsement.
Prior experience preferred in School transportation (NC dpi rules and forms), some office management experience, Knowledge on NC school bus operations.
- Competitive wages
- Monday-Friday: 4am-1pm
For more information contact:
Director of Transportation
Tel: 252-308-0725/Fax 252-308-0437
KIPP Public Charter Schools|