Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Juno Beach, FL United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Legal, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Environmental, Energy / Utilities
Financial Reporting Manager|
Financial Reporting Manager
Date:Dec 21, 2017
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Requisition ID: 19391
is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
NextEra Energy Inc. is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager at their corporate headquarters in Juno Beach, FL. In this role you will report to the Director of Financial Reporting and add value by managing the NextEra Energy Resources monthly and quarterly financial reporting requirements and variance analytics. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage the monthly/quarterly reporting process for NEER including establishing reporting deadlines, accountabilities and related controls to ensure accurate and timely results
* Track activity during each reporting cycle to facilitate accurate results as well as to identify and implement areas of improvement
* Manage completion and review of various NEER reports and variance analytics including: Summary of Financial Results, Year over Year Earnings Drivers, Return on Equity, Daily Gross Margin reporting, etc.
* Partner with FCOE and IT as a subject matter expert and/or product owner to automate reporting requests
* Troubleshoot/advise/implement changes for various reporting related issues caused by new business strategy and/or changes in accounting guidance
* Support reporting requests from various internal customers including Investor Relations, Marketing & Communications, Business Management, Project Valuation, Tax, etc.
* Develop policies and procedures relating to financial reporting
* Prepare ad hoc reporting as requested
We truly have the best team in the business. Apply today to be a part of it!!
This position is responsible for internal or external reporting of financial results and analyses.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Oversees analysis of reasons for difference in financial results
* Prepares and presents reports of key factors affecting financial performance
* Oversees the production of financial filings and documents
* Prepares financial presentations to executive leadership
* Coordinates new requirements and accounting rules into corporate practices
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned
* Bachelorâ€™s - Accounting/Finance
* Experience: 8+ years
* Supervisor/Management Experience: 2+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Business Analytics
Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC (0010)
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractorâ€™s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market:Miami