Valencia College is seeking an Part-Time Faculty, Speech AJ0309 to join our dedicated, passionate team as a part-time, adjunct faculty member. Through this role, you would have a direct impact on our students, community and, ultimately, our world by inspiring students to reach their fullest potential.
With the support of Valencia College faculty, our more than 63,000 students can do anything, be anything and reach for their wildest dreams — and you can help them get there.
To view the complete job description for this role, CLICK HERE.
Location: Kissimmee, FL 34746 - Poinciana Campus
Department: Speech PNC
Master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution with a major in Speech, Oratory, Communication or Interpersonal Communication, or a Master's degree + 18 graduate hours in Speech, Oratory, Communication, Speech-related theater courses, or Speech-related Mass Communication Courses
Closing Date: Position is open until filled.
- Classes will be taught on-site at the Poinciana Campus: 3255 Pleasant Hill Road, Kissimmee, FL 34746.
- All candidates must include a list of references with at least one that is current to be considered for this position
Adjunct positions are compensated based on the Overload and Adjunct Faculty Salary Schedule.
If you want to play your role in the shaping the future at one of the largest community colleges in Florida and the inaugural winner of the Aspen Prize for Community College Excellence, take the first steps by completing and submitting an online application for this position.
How to Apply:
If you’d like to apply for the job listed above, click on either the “Apply with LinkedIn” button to use your LinkedIn profile, or click “Apply Now,” located on the left, to complete the application process.
For consideration, all documents must be uploaded at the time of application. This includes a resume, cover letter, unofficial transcripts, letters of reference and any other documents related to this position.
Once you have completed the application process, included documents cannot be altered and no additional documents can be uploaded.
For consideration, the following is required for all applicants including current Valencia employees:
· Completed on-line employment application
· Learning-centered statement
· Unofficial transcripts (degree must be conferred by the time of hire). It is the applicant's responsibility to have any foreign transcripts evaluated prior to submission through an authorized evaluation service such as World Education Services.
· Letters of reference must be attached at the time of application
· Cover letter and resume