Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Executive Management, Research & Development
Senior Product Manager|
The purpose of role is to manage and develop HSBC products with the objective of contributing to profitability and to enhance the client experience.
The role holder will have direct reports, these may be other Product specialists as well as support staff.
Role holders will carry out activities which will include some or all of the below:
- Initiating and planning the development of new products as well as implementation and delivery.
- Driving product and proposition development, pricing, retention, service, communication and product management across HSBC.
- Developing and championing existing products, ensuring that they are competitive and meet the needs of the clients
- Leading product and brands team across HSBC.
- Senior Product Managers may need to hold specific certificates or hold membership of a regulatory body.
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum five year proven Commercial Card experience in product, marketing, business development or client management
- Minimum of ten years proven and progressive client management experience or equivalent
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field or equivalent experience
- Strong communication, planning, organizational, analytical, presentation and lateral thinking skills
- Knowledge of the Commercial Card payment product industry, products offered and pertinent regulations affecting their delivery
- Knowledge of AML Compliance and regulatory issues impacting GLCM products
- Competency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of First Data Resources Host system a plus