Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Consulting Services, Engineering, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Environmental, Energy / Utilities
Mobile Building Technician - Union|
Performs skilled and semi-skilled tasks in the installation, repair, maintenance and operation of mechanical, electrical, environment controls and life safety systems.
1. Responsible for the installation, maintenance, operation and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
2. Ensures proper operation of systems in compliance with required regulations and codes.
3. Tests, maintains and evaluates equipment by using instrumentation.
4. Tests and calibrates electronic HVAC and building environmental controls ensuring equipment is functioning properly.
5. Performs as required, skilled maintenance activities to include but not limited to construction, welding, soldering and plumbing.
6. Inspects and repairs pumps, fans, valves and motors ensuring proper operation of the facility equipment and systems.
7. Performs all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with established work standards.
8. Capability to perform duties as a stationary facility engineer in a large facility and/or mobile facility engineer responsible for several facility located in a designated geographic area.
9. Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards of business ethics and conduct.
10. Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
11. Willing to perform other duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent experience.
Four-year apprenticeship program or five-year field experience is desired.
CFC certification required.
Ability to use computers using the windows based software environment.
Must be able to be on call and to work any shift, weekends and holidays if necessary.
Must have valid state drivers license along with appropriate class license if required in performance of job.
With access to top-tier market intelligence, planning, local site selection and asset strategies, our Global Workplace Services offering includes Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM), Project Management (PJM), Advisory & Transaction Services (A&T), and Management Consulting. We offer end-to-end expertise across all workplace types, scalable delivery, a commitment to world-class safety and ongoing innovations in building efficiencies, energy conservation and CRE technology.