Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Executive Management, Research & Development
Regional Finance Director|
Provide a comprehensive financial and contract support service to the Division.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships. Enable, manage and initiate change driven by growth.
Build and develop high level relationships with Executive Directors and other internal staff. Build high level relationships with customers and external agencies (eg auditors).
Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility. Represent the business. Use commercial acumen.
Have thorough knowledge of procedures and processes, and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are:
Develop exceptional business unit finance managers and contract support staff
Deliver divisional financial reporting, including monthly reporting, plans and forecasts
Develop processes, systems and infrastructure to support growth and expansion
Manage compliance with procedures and processes.
Achieve results within constraints. Identify, analyze and resolve potential business risks, as well as opportunities and solutions to enhance business performance.
Maximize business performance based on understanding of market requirements and changes, and ensuring continuous improvement. Consistently seeks to improve quality service and efficiency. Contribute to the evaluation and development of the divisional strategy.
Build, lead and motivate a diverse and effective team. Empower team members to take responsibility and accountability.
Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions. Creates business relationships that withstand disagreement. Communicate regularly with divisional financial and contract support staff to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Hold a Certified Public Accountant qualification (or equivalent)
- Public Accounting Experience
- Higher educational qualifications to a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Highly computer literate.
- Evidence of formal management training.
- Previous experience of a service industry role using operating systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Track record of achieving results through others.
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to contribute to decision-making
- Must demonstrate a strong focus on customer service.
- Very strong communication & influencing skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery.
- Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Committed to customer service delivery.
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
- Confidential and discrete approach.