Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||San Antonio, TX
|| Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Real Estate, Executive Management
CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services Line of Business (VAS) offers an ideal place for employees to learn from some of the most talented real estate professionals in the industry and gain experience at an organization which allows employees to build their own personal brand and business. CBRE empowers employees to manage their own careers to reach their individual goals. Our employees enjoy a flexibility workplace with tremendous scale. Additionally, VAS offers a clear path for substantial income growth with Certified General Licensure and additional accreditations.
- Gain expertise in fundamental valuation methodologies for various property types and real estate interests
- Develop relationships with developers, private equity fund managers, brokers and investors active in assigned market
- Learn financial modeling techniques for income producing properties, including discounted cash flow software ARGUS
- Work with CBRE’s proprietary Excel valuation models to assist in the preparation of appraisal reports
- Become a self-sufficient, competent, and productive valuation professional
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to efficiently learn, absorb, prioritize and reconcile information
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
christina harris just became a new member.
antoine fisher just edited his profile.
antoine fisher just commented on a poll entitled 'christians read the story about jesus in the new testament ,,,but '.
| invite friends |