Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Administrative and Support Services, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Real Estate, Sales, Quality Control, Development and Fund Raising
SP - Senior Associate, Multifamily Institutional Sales|
Develops business and negotiates the selling, leasing, and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients. Honorary Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, First Vice President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman are awarded based on production.
The position is located within a dynamic team that encompasses a wide range of responsibilities centered around the pursuit, marketing, and sale of multifamily properties located primarily within the Chicago market.
The position is multi-faceted and involves a brokerage component, as well as organizing the internal team (analyst, marketing, admin) to make sure that financial analysis, pitch books and marketing materials are complete.
The job requires an individual who is a proactive problem solver that performs detailed underwriting and ad hoc analyses, has excellent written and oral communication skills, and can build and maintain client relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to institutional and private clients
- Leads investors on property tours of multifamily assets.
- Make outreach calls to investors and explain underwriting details.
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Write marketing materials and work with analyst, design and administrative support team to pull together various elements of client deliverables and projects
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients.
- Participates in new business presentations and meetings.
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date market information.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Provide informal supervision to individual employees including financial analyst within a work unit and/or group, but does not include hiring or firing. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. Coordinates and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; MBA preferred but not required
3 to 7 years of experience in commercial real estate
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real Estate Salesperson license or willingness to obtain within at most 6 months from hire date
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Should be able to effectively communicate with team members, lead producers, and clients in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner. Manage various time sensitive project and prioritize accordingly to meet deadlines. Detail oriented and maintain quality control throughout the team.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Strong grasp of financial principals and concepts that are crucial to the underwriting and valuation of real estate. Ability to analyze, comprehend and interpret financial information. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc).
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.