Engineering, Quality Control, Research & Development
JR0044905 - Verification intern Engineer
Modem systems validation engineers are responsible for delivering results from one or multiple areas of modem testing including Modem Functional and Performance Testing, New Feature and Regression testing, and developing/maintaining automated test scripts.
Some of the tasks in this role include:
- Defining and providing verification infrastructures, stimulus and checks.
- Tracking verification tasks
- Creation and Execution of verification plan - Review of verification plan with system engineering and design Documentation of verification
- Review, analysis and reporting of verification results
-Debugging and analysis of issues found during the verification phase
- Develop/maintain automation scripts to facilitate the execution.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in:
*Wireless communications systems and standards, including LTE FDD/TDD and UMTSWCDMA / TDS-CDMA / GSM / GPRS.
*Debugging skills to analyze issues stemming from these areas
- IP telephony network, SIP, IMS, and standards like VoLTE, eMBMS
- Experience working with major test equipment vendors is desired
- Experience with scripting in Python
- Hands on experience working with LTE technology
Inside this Business Group
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.