Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Works with the Product Owner and Technical Product Manager to establish effective controls, procedures and quality assurance processes for the product, in line with the BTF and Group Risk and Controls framework
- Supports the Pods to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications and budget.
- Responsible for contributing into sprint planning & the delivery of the Helios/IBM Open Pages related operational enhancements
- Supports the Product Owner to manage the Product backlog.
- Supports Governance and Management Committees through creation of presentation materials and gathering supporting data and MI.
- Contributes to the definition and tracking of metrics and KPIs for coverage of reference data CRs and system releases.
Analysis & Design
- Works with the Product Owner and Pod team members to generate ideas through deep domain knowledge of Operational Risk & functional knowledge of the IBM Open Pages Platform
- Conducts Analysis of customer journeys and Product functionality, assessing needs in training and/or system updates.
- Conducts process analysis and improvement activities, specifically in areas where joined up “approaches” could be of benefit to team efficiency and end user experience.
- Assesses operational considerations to support effective solution design
- Creates and maintains Helios Support facilities and services, to ensure an effective self help
- Participates in the analysis of user queries and issues, the identification of root causes and the delivery of sustainable support and/or training solutions.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the IBM Open Pages platform & strategy, Helios BRD, functionality, data structures and reference data.
- Collaborates with the ORTP Programme team to assure a consistent message to ORTP participants and system users.
- Creates and maintains System User Guides for all aspects of the Helios Functionality tailored to the specific 3LOD & Helios roles i.e. Risk Owner, BRCM, Control Owner, Risk Steward, Operational Risk user.
- Designs, documents and maintains system communications & FAQs.
- Assures effective communication of technical issues to business end users, work closely with the Operational Risk business Communications team to provide seamless aligned communications for both the Operational Risk Framework and technical products.
- Creates and publishes daily service bulletins and release notes associated with Development Sprints
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Deep knowledge & experience of the Operational Risk
- Hands-on experience of the IBM Open Pages Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, statistics, business management, related field or equivalent experience
- Strong management, interpersonal, analytical, project management, presentation and verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of financial analysis, modeling, systems and reporting preferred.
- Proficiency with personal computers and pertinent mainframe systems and software packages. Advanced spreadsheet and database knowledge preferred.