Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Tempe, AZ United States
|| Healthcare, Other, Insurance, Retail/Wholesale, Executive Management, Research & Development
Facilities Group Supervisor Centralized Services|
The position will support the Chandler facility namely through building maintenance, repair and vendor management/partnerships.
Responsible for supervision of a designated teams and front line leaders within the Centralized Services environment. Provides daily support to Centralized Services team members and Function Leads to ensure they provide a first in class experience to Walgreens patients and customers. Through Function Leads, monitors and reviews the day-to-day work of team members.
- Resolves and/or provides technical advice on complex or critical issues that have been escalated from Function Lead. Determines and initiates appropriate resolution for escalated calls. Reports issues/concerns to Group Manager when appropriate.
- Supervises daily activities of all team members and Function Leads for scheduled shift and provides feedback and coaching of team members according to quality standards. May intercede on communication with difficult customers or patients.
- Responsible for coaching and developing the Centralized Services team members and Function Leads. Conducts performance reviews with team members , identifies opportunities for development, and recommends sustainable solutions to achieve necessary results.
- Continues to look for ways to improve current processes with enhancements and ideas. Makes recommendations on process improvement to Group Manager.
- Maintains working relationships and cooperates actively with all levels and areas of management to ensure that the objectives of the department and company are met.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws, as well as company and facility policies and procedures. Maintains standards of performance in accordance with policies and procedures (e.g. HIPAA guidelines/regulations, insurance and fraud abuse guidelines, required productivity levels, timeliness expectations, etc.).
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.