Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Human Resources, Sales, Research & Development
This is a leadership role first and foremost. This leader will set the vision and strategic direction for the Orlando market and inspire all constituents to execute the vision and achieve the Company’s goals.
The primary functions of this position are to:
- Build and develop an industry-leading team to drive the Company’s vision and goals.
- Set the tone for the culture with an emphasis on CBRE’s RISE values (Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence), collaboration, and services integration.
- Care for, nurture, and grow the CBRE’s key client relationships in the market.
- Help all lines of business to achieve market share growth.
- Achieve short and long-term revenue and profitability targets across the Lines of Business: Advisory & Transaction Services (Leasing for Occupiers and Investors), Capital Markets (Investment Sales and Debt & Structure Finance), Valuation & Advisory Services, Global Workplace Solutions including Project Management, Facilities Management and Asset Services.
- Collaborate with CBRE’s Americas & Global Matrix Leaders (Geography and Line of Business) to develop and implement strategies to grow the client roster and to identify business growth opportunities through recruitment and M&A, including preparing short and long-range plans, priorities, objectives, and the annual budget.
- Build and sustain the Company’s visibility in the community and within the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is a servant-leader and a leader of hearts and minds
- Serves as the “face” of CBRE in the local/regional business community
- Serves as a key company spokesperson
- Develops a reputation as an opinion leader and trusted advisor
- Drives innovation and thought leadership
- Effectively manages and leads team through change
- Ensures consistency of service delivery that meets CBRE service delivery guidelines and in line with RISE values
- Leads by example to earn respect and trust of peers, employees and clients
- Demonstrates and supports a healthy balance between work and lifestyle
- Clearly supports others by providing honest, open, two-way communication
- Is knowledgeable on the key client relationships within the region and maintains a key client list (pursuits, wins, losses) to purposefully deepen CBRE’s relationship with, and broaden our work for, those clients.
- Ensures we are performing for our key clients at a high level and tracks and improves client outcomes as defined and agreed from direct client interactions
- Holds teams accountable for using tools/platform to improve client satisfaction, increase year over year client share and deliver differentiated outcomes
- Works collaboratively with the Company’s leadership team, the line of business leaders in the matrix and our professionals to generate more opportunities and increase our win rate across all lines of business
- Evaluates industry and business trends and analyzes financial performance indicators for potential impact on operations and responds with necessary business changes
- Provides analysis, research and related support for the creation of business development and client deliverables
- Consistently demonstrates business development acumen and materially impacts new business awarded to CBRE
- Works in partnership with Finance to prepare and oversee annual budget. Effectively understands and oversees financial accounting, budgeting and reporting by identifying mid-year trends and reforecasting to meet the financial goals and expense management for assigned area
- Oversees and coordinates financial programs for funding new and continued operations to increase productivity and maximize growth
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Responsible for setting project, department and/or division deadlines and ensuring that all business operations are carried out in line with RISE (Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence) values
- Formulates, negotiates, and executes contracts with clients, lenders, contractors, vendors and other key constituents
- Builds strong business operations and sets specific, measurable, challenging, yet achievable goals and objectives
- Serves as a change agent for business improvements; develops buy-in and support for new initiatives and processes
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field from an accredited 4-year college program preferred
- Master’s degree in business, economics, urban studies, law or related program preferred; strongly preferred if a non-business undergraduate
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in their field with strong financial and marketing orientation and a proven track record of consistently generating revenue and profits
- Ability to comprehend and solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Expert -level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based, multi-industry environment
- Sophisticated business acumen. Knowledgeable in relevant policies and market trends, technology and information affecting the business and competition
- Strong experience in managing a diverse workforce including sales, operations, and expense management
- Entrepreneurial approach and develops innovative solutions.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
christina harris just became a new member.
antoine fisher just edited his profile.
antoine fisher just commented on a poll entitled 'christians read the story about jesus in the new testament ,,,but '.
| invite friends |