Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||La Vergne, TN United States
|| Computers, Software, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Executive Management, Logistics, Research & Development, Web Technology
Mgr, Software Engineering|
+ _What Software Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health_ Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company's business objectives\.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces\.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies\.
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts\.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems\.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages\.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance\.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents\. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis\.
+ _Q_ _ualifications_
- Excellent understanding of order to cash process as it relates to EDI documents, custom data feeds, and reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills preferred as they will be working directly with customers on new business implementations
- Excellent organizational skills preferred with a project / portfolio management background
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8\+ years experience in logistics related field preferred
- Ability to define work processes and lead team members in successful implementation and ongoing execution preferred
+ _What is expected of you and others at this level_
- Work with other Build, Run, EDI managers to seamlessly onboard new customers
- Manage BAâ€™s and Developers in the SDLC process for reporting, EDI, and reporting solutions
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status\.
Please visit our employer showcase!