Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||San Francisco, CA
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Global Markets - Analyst/Associate Institutional Client Group Coverage|
- To provide client management coverage on the Asset Manager Coverage team.
- To support in deepening client relationships and improving income generation through focused business development activities.
- Identify business development opportunities, undertaking appropriate analysis and preparation of proposals, presentations and pitches for new products and services.
- Liaise with members of the client service team, ensuring a co-ordinated approach to enhancing the client relationship.
- Develop and maintain individual client plans.
- Monitor income generation and effectively manage the financial reporting and analysis for the client portfolio
- Provide marketing support to senior relationship managers in servicing client relationships and enhancing income generation.
- Act as primary point of contact for clients and internal colleagues
- Develop strong understanding of the sector and stay abreast of relevant industry developments
- Provide high quality industry sector, competitor and client level analysis to support the credit application process.
- Prepare structured and focused application remarks for clients within the sector, covering renewals and new money applications.
Control and AML / KYC:
- Ensure robust standard of AML/KYC compliance in respect of relationship on-boarding and ongoing review of KYC renewals.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Undertake all required activities as directed by line manager or as agreed in annual objectives in support of the furtherment of the Global Markets business.
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- FINRA series 63 and 7 required. On an exception basis, a 120 day contingency period to obtain the license may be granted, solely at management's discretion.
- Strong business development skills.
- Ability to lead marketing infinitives and provide support to senior coverage bankers.
- Knowledge of the spectrum of Global Banking & Markets products and services.
- Ability to establish rapport with members of client’s management team.
- Ability to provide good analytical support where needed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of risk management and credit mitigants.
- Good level of financial analysis ability.
- Ability to undertake in depth review of industry, competitors, client and products and provide a high quality analysis of credit risk.
- Knowledge of HSBC Group systems and global banking processes a plus.
Interpersonal and Personal Effectiveness
- Collaborate with others across Global Banking & Markets
- Uphold the highest level of integrity and act as a role model for all HSBC values and business principles.
- Share information, knowledge and ideas with the team.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and perform to the highest standards.
- Take an active role in initiatives outside of own role; proactively seeking different assignments to accelerate learning