Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Real Estate, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology, Writing/Authoring
Salesforce Software Engineer|
JOB SUMMARY We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join the Digital & Technology team at CBRE, the global leader in real estate services. An ideal candidate is talented, energetic, innovative Salesforce Developer who can lead CRM development projects from conceptualization to implementation in an Agile environment. He/she will have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle in building enterprise applications and is willing to mentor junior team members. He/she will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, high-level staff and external vendors, strong customer service orientation, good writing skills, ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Acts as a principal contributor to the specification, design and implementation of software subsystems. Performs analysis of complex systems/configuration, creates architecture, functional and design specifications, codes and debugs complex software, investigates and troubleshoots critical problem areas and executes corrective action.
- Actively involve in all stages of the Salesforce development projects (i.e. definition, development, deployment)
- Plays a lead role in investigating/evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons to meet current and future needs; analyzes current technology with respect to product strategies.
- Leverage experience with Java/.Net development, Web Services (SOAP/REST) and Databases to build integration points between Salesforce and back-end systems.
- Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices as needed.
- Implementing solid, maintainable design and code using standard practices and tools
- Work closely with QA to review test plans and test cases
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive software development experience.
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with Apex API’s, Apex Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required.
- Experience with at least full life cycle implementations on Salesforce.com with 500+ user licenses
- SOQL and intermediate knowledge of Oracle database would be helpful.
- Development experience with Restful web services and SOA strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies, design and architectural patterns.
- Creative problem solving skills and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Some knowledge in the Commercial Real Estate industry