||Jersey City, NJ
|| Accounting/Auditing, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
Junior Business Manager|
The Business Management Analyst for CTLA Americas supports the Head of Product and Business Management with the management, administration and operation of the CTLA business, onboarding clients and related deal parties, performing centralized control functions, regulatory reporting, financial budgets, and risk management.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- System Administration for internal / external applications
- Set up and maintain contacts in Global Wealth ES
- Perform OFAC screening on check payments.
- Facilitate and organize client onboarding with KYCS
- Monitor KPI and ensure quality control of the Business Control offshore team..
- Regulatory Reporting
- Coordinate monthly Control Committee meetings
- Determine and communicate daily collateral requirements for fiduciary deposits
- Maintain Cost Income Ratio model
- Maintain Business Continuity Plans, perform testing as required
- Manage and update CEDAR database
- Track headcount and contractor budget
- Interpret regulations and identify impact to business reporting and control processes
- Analyze business MI and actively contribute to financial and risk management discussions
- Assess and assist with business management and cost efficiency strategies
- Determine and drive solutions for gaps identified in performed functions, if any
Management of Risk
- Each employee must be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and acts in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Each employee must ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Each employee must promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with section B.1.2 of the Group Operations FIM.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Each employee must maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators. Any failures to comply with the above should be reflected in year end performance assessments.
- Each employee must understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
- Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and Compliance policy.
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi task, manage time and meet deadlines.
- General knowledge of banking, financial and securities markets