||Jersey City, NJ
|| Accounting/Auditing, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Insurance
Client Services Trust Analyst|
The Client Services Trust Analyst oversees and administers a portfolio of approximately 150 deals covering corporate bonds, escrows, money market, structured, insurance trusts, and project finance transactions. The Client Services Trust Analyst is responsible for the delivery of CTLA services to the assigned clients and being the single-point-of-contact. The Analyst is also responsible for preparing deal set up, covenant monitoring, cash and investment processing, amendments and corporate action events.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Review documents under supervision of Trust Officer and ensure deal is set up correctly on internal systems.
- Execute delivery of cash and investment transactions, corporate action events, covenant monitoring, annual account reviews fee billing and others
- Minimize risk by reviewing and approving transactions in compliance with operating procedures and policies.
- Drive profitability by streamlining and increasing process efficiencies and standardization.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Management of Risk
- Each employee must be aware of the Operational Risk scenario associated with the role and acts in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations.
- Each employee must ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Each employee must promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Each employee must maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators. Any failures to comply with the above should be reflected in year end performance assessments.
- Each employee must understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Corporate Trust
- Minimum BA/BS degree
- Strong client service and communication skills
- CCTS certification preferred