Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Engineering, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Real Estate, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology, Writing/Authoring
Salesforce UI Software Engineer|
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join the Digital & Technology team at CBRE, the global leader in real estate services. An ideal candidate is talented, energetic, innovative Salesforce Developer who can participate in Force.com development projects from conceptualization to implementation in an Agile environment, with a focus towards optimizing the user experience. He/she will have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle in building enterprise applications and focus on custom look and feel as needed. He/she will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, high-level staff and external vendors. Candidate should have a strong customer service orientation, good writing skills, and work in a collaborative environment.
- Acts as a principal contributor to the specification, design and implementation of software subsystems. Performs analysis of user workflows, functional and design specifications, designs, codes and debugs software, investigates and troubleshoots critical problem areas and executes corrective action
- Actively involved in all stages of the Salesforce development projects (i.e. definition, development, deployment)
- Participates in investigating/evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons to meet current and future needs; analyzes current technology with respect to product strategies with attention to user interface and the user experience
- Leverage experience with Aura Framework and Lightning Components, Angular, and Skuid as needed to develop a professional look and feel for CBRE Force.com applications
- Train other development resources on Salesforce UI development practices as needed.
- Implementing solid, maintainable design and code using standard practices and tools
- Work closely with QA to review test plans and test cases
- Minimum of 3+ years of progressive software development experience.
- 2+ years programming with Custom Lightning Components and Aura Framework, and/or Angular
- Strong with configuration, customization, programming with Apex API’s, Apex Triggers, Workflows with actions, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards, and SOQL.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required.
- Development experience with Restful web services and SOA strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies, design and architectural patterns.
- Creative problem solving skills and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work with minimal direct guidance, self-motivated and proactive
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Some knowledge in the Commercial Real Estate industry