Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Milton Hershey School
||Hershey, PA United States
Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis|
Milton Hershey School (MHS) is seeking a Senior Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. This role reports to the VP of Finance and Administration for MHS, which is a home and school for over 2,000 low income students. Due to the foresight and generosity of its founders, MHS is expanding to serve more students. This role will be key in developing the information and analytics required to meet the organization’s growth plans, as well as to assess how to best manage the assets to serve today’s students and the students of the future.
Qualifications & Requirements
• MBA in Finance. CPA a plus.
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity, providing in-depth, complex
financial analysis and projections for senior leadership.
• Proficient at understanding and analyzing financial markets, revenue streams,
institutional investing and endowments.
• Advanced skills in Excel. Proficiency utilizing Hyperion and Peoplesoft is a plus.
• Demonstrated success in providing value-add analysis reports and recommendations
to senior management, providing them with data for informed decision-making on
current and future oriented projects and programming.
• Skilled in preparing and delivering executive level presentations.
• Exceptional organizational skills including an ability to work independently and
collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Keen attention to detail is essential.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role
models for MHS students.
Milton Hershey School|
For more than 100 years, Milton Hershey School has helped children to realize their full potential by offering a top-notch education to students in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade from income-eligible families.
Milton Hershey School is a cost-free, private, coeducational school in Hershey, PA. We offer state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and hundreds of extracurricular activities.
Milton and Catherine Hershey established the school in 1909 to provide a positive, structured home life year-round to help children gain the skills to be successful in all aspects of life.
Today, more than 2,000 students from across the U.S. attend Milton Hershey School. They have access to unique award-winning programs, experienced teachers and caring adult mentors.
Our curriculum includes rigorous academics with opportunities for hands-on learning, after-school homework hours and tutoring assistance. Because our class sizes are small, students get individualized attention and the opportunity to explore their own interests and abilities.
We believe all children deserve the very best education regardless of their financial circumstances. A family’s income should not determine a child’s outcome.