Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Tempe, AZ United States
|| Human Resources, Internet/E-Commerce, Executive Management, Web Technology
Human Resources Generalist - Central Pharmacy Operations|
Administers personnel policy concerning all HR activities. Works collaboratively to provide HR support regarding a broad range of Human Resources activities including employee engagement, performance management, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation, employee benefits, training and special HR projects as assigned. Develops and proposes improvements to policies, programs and procedures to improve the effectiveness of HR operations and ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and EO/AA practices.
- Investigate employee concerns and respond fairly to employees, with consistent interpretation of appropriate laws and policies, and appropriate coaching to employees and management.
- Plan and coordinate facility activities, newsletter, and celebration events.
- Provide advice to supervisors on methods and approaches to facilitate employee conflict resolution.
- Address concerns brought up by employees; propose solutions and implementation methodologies for improving communication to all CPO staff.
- Interpret, and ensure compliance with facility and corporate personnel policies, federal, state, and local laws.
- Regularly spend time in departments throughout the facility, create good working relationships, recommend and facilitate changes to create and maintain a team environment, which fosters open communication and employee participation
- May Provide disciplinary measures to employees who are not compliant with policies or performance expectations.
- Make recommendations to department managers and HR manager concerning termination of hourly employees, as needed.
- Conduct all facets of the training process including assessing training needs, developing training materials, and implementing training plans
- Coordinate and manage hourly recruitment process by placing ads in the local newspapers and on Internet sites.
- Monitor performance evaluation program for fairness and consistency.
- Develop and maintain knowledge regarding employment laws, labor relations, benefits and compensation practices, and company policies that relate to job responsibilities and integrate them into own best practices.
- Represent Walgreens in community relations activities and outreach efforts.