Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Production, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Payments Operations Officer|
Manages financial analysis to support business reporting and analysis needs. Works with senior management to provide highly complex financial and technical analysis of current and/or proposed product lines, pricing models and methodologies, business channels, business opportunities and/or internal measurements and methodologies.
Impact on the Business
- Manage and develop technical financial analysis, modeling and reporting to support business result tracking and decision-making. Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis and prepare metrics on assigned business area to include product pricing, business lines, channels, customers, new business opportunities, forecasts, incentives, budgets, external forces and trends and/or cost-benefit analysis.
- Manage and prepare department objectives and goals. Identify methods and resources and provides guidance to staff members.
- May support the development and review of business unit business plan and presentations.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Respond to requests and inquiries from senior management, business managers, product development and marketing to prepare analysis and metrics. Provide regular analysis and reports as well as analysis to support specific inquiries.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Assess the financial impact of analysis and make recommendations based on the results. Manage and develop methods, procedures, reports and databases for staff members to track and maintain data for analytics.
- To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Management of Risk
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of ten years proven financial and/or business analysis experience, or equivalent, with experience managing large projects and/or staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, statistics, business management, related field or equivalent experience; MBA preferred.
- Strong management, interpersonal, analytical, project management, presentation and verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of financial analysis, modeling, systems and reporting preferred.
- Proficiency with personal computers and pertinent mainframe systems and software packages. Advanced spreadsheet and database knowledge preferred.