Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Legal, Retail/Wholesale
Customer Outreach Specialist|
Responsible for mitigating risk to HSBC Retail Bank and Wealth Management by completing complex CART reviews for the Remote Channel. Skillfully trained to identify AML and Sanctions risk to the bank. Handles the most challenging accounts, client situations and projects. May serve in lead capacity at times and provide guidance and training to less experienced personnel.
Impact on Business:
- Improve Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering, other regulatory and legal requirements by working closely with the CART Review Team, FCC and USES to understand and manage risk.
- Will have front line customer contact to gather any missing Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence information, to bring the customer information profile up to date with today’s regulatory and compliance requirements
- Perform necessary enhanced due diligence on both customers and businesses when necessary
- Work to meet and exceed expectations of our business partners, customers and stakeholders
Leadership & Teamwork:
- Work with Team members to manage all pending CART reviews both individually and from a Team approach
- Takes initiative to provide valuable feedback and recommends process improvements for efficiency gains
- Provides the highest level of customer service with a strong focus on the Customer Experience, finds a balance in having a sensitive conversation with client while following all policies and procedures
- Has a positive and productive relationship with all business partners including the Central Account Review Team, Financial Crimes Compliance, USES, AML Compliance, Customer Service and all operations support teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an Independent worker with self-management capabilities who also enjoys working as a Team
- Strong organizational skills to manage day to day tasks and CART reviews against strict deadlines, must be able to multi-task
- Overcoming objections
- Non-face to face environment remote channel
- High visibility and sensitivity in this role
Management of Risk/Internal Controls:
- Ensure compliance and operational risk controls are followed in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues
Operational Effectiveness and control:
- Complete other responsibilities and tasks as assigned
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be an independent worker with self-management capabilities who also enjoys working as a team.
- Strong organizational skills to manage day to day tasks and CART reviews against strict deadlines, must be able to multi-task.
- Understanding of AML and Sanctions Policies, high risk indicators along with the importance of Global Standards.
- Ability to overcome objection.
- MS Office, Word and Excel experience.