Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||San Diego, CA
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Real Estate, Sales, Research & Development, Medical, Development and Fund Raising
Sales Associate, Capital Markets|
CBRE designed the Capital Markets Associate Program for professionals with 2-3 years of experience who are seeking to advance their career in commercial real estate. The Capital Markets Associate Program is a 12-month rigorous training and talent development program that will arm you with the market knowledge and transaction expertise needed to excel in the small- to mid-Capital Markets space ($1M-$10M transactions), a key segment CBRE is looking to expand.
The Capital Markets Associate Program is an exciting opportunity to join the world leader in investment sales. Associates will be able to tap into our network of over 500 dedicated sales professionals located in over 50 markets across the U.S. More information on the program can be found at https://www.cbre.us/cm-associate
Develops business and negotiates the selling and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients. Honorary Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, First Vice President, Senior Vice President, Executive Vice President and Vice Chairman are awarded based on production. Draw pay structure for year 1.
- Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base
- Provides owners and investors with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values
- Accompanies prospective investors to property sites to for touring
- Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing assignments
- Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses
- Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons
- Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements
- Prepares offers, term sheets, and amendments
- Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence
- Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry
- Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients
- Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials
- Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases
- May provide informal supervision to individual employees within a work unit and/or group, but does not include staffing
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project
- Other duties may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
- Real Estate Salesperson license or willingness to obtain
- 2-3 years of real estate or other professional sales experience required (for example but not limited to pharmaceutical, medical device, equipment, rental cars sales, etc.)
- Proven leadership experience in educational or professional setting preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions
- Conducts basic financial analysis
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Argus a plus
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines
- Responsible for setting own project deadlines
- Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers and supervisor
david johnson just became a new member.
calvin cannon just became a new member.
frederick roberts just posted a blog entitled 'indian co-ed moriah colbert is new miss prairie view a&m university'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "ironically speaking!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
| invite friends |