Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Global Liquidity and Cash Management Senior Manager Product Management|
The purpose of role is to manage and develop HSBC products with the objective of contributing to profitability and to enhance the client experience. The role holder will have direct reports, these may be other Product specialists as well as support staff.
Role holders will carry out activities which will include some or all of the below:
- Initiating and planning the development of new products as well as implementation and delivery.
- Driving product and proposition development, pricing, retention, service, communication and product management across HSBC.
- Developing and championing existing products, ensuring that they are competitive and meet the needs of the clients
- Leading product and brands team across HSBC.
- Senior Product Managers may need to hold specific certificates or hold membership of a regulatory body.
- This position manages one of the following areas: Global Liquidity and Cash Management – manages payment product suite. Products include: USD Currency Clearing, Demand Drafts, Global Disbursements, and Documentary Credit Reimbursement.
Impact of the Business
- Manage the development, recommendation and implementation of programs for new and/or enhanced GLCM payment products (currency clearing) to drive new accounts, assets and revenue, promote business growth, maintain market competitiveness, expand customer relationships, meet customer needs and maximize contribution to economic profit
- Develop annual strategic IT priorities and manage through the development cycle to implementation. Ensure return on investment results reconcile to business case
- Monitor external conditions, including markets, competition, demographics and regulations, to ensure GLCM payment products (currency clearing) meet customer needs while maintaining market competitiveness and profitability. Ensure activities comply with pertinent external regulations
Leadership & Teamwork
- Ensure close coordination of activities with Marketing to foster a team approach in meeting product needs of customers with profitable, desirable, relationship-focused products. Make sales presentations, explain technical and processing complexities, complete Requests for Proposal and represent the Company at industry forums
- Develop related strategic plans for assigned GLCM products, including marketing mix, promotion, pricing, distribution and product design; develop and track sales and program performance and adjust plans as necessary to ensure program success
- Ensure identification of cross-sell opportunities and development and implementation of related programs
- Work in partnership with appropriate delivery channels to respond to requests for new or enhanced products
- Work effectively with global colleagues to identify and resolve common issues, and implement/monitor global GLCM Product strategies
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues
- Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of ten years proven and progressive financial services marketing experience or equivalent
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field or equivalent experience
- TMA certification as required by products supported
- Strong managerial, planning, organizational, project management, planning, statistical, analytical, communications, presentation and lateral thinking skills
- Knowledge of the GLCM payment product industry, products offered and pertinent regulations affecting their delivery
Tenure-Track Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Climate Change and Health
with Yale Public School of Health in New Haven, CT.
Marriage & Family Therapy, Visiting Assistant Professor
with University of Saint Joseph in West Hartford, CT.
Criminal/Restorative Justice Program Director, Visiting Assistant/Associate Professor
with University of Saint Joseph in West Hartford, CT.
Department Coordinator - UG Theology and Philosophy (S302)
with Azusa Pacific University in Azusa, CA.
Water Policy Analyst
with Western Resource Advocates in Boulder, Colorado, CO.
|>> more | add|
calvin cannon just became a new member.
frederick roberts just posted a blog entitled 'indian co-ed moriah colbert is new miss prairie view a&m university'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "ironically speaking!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
| invite friends |