Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Administrative and Support Services, Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Executive Management, Research & Development
Global Liquidity and Cash Management Executive Assistant|
Personal Assistants (PA) provide secretarial/administrative support to a single person or multiple persons.
Incumbents may be located in a variety of areas of HSBC including, but not limited to, projects, specialist teams and/or established BAU teams. PAs working in specialist teams may have low level expertise in the field but will not be required to be a specialist/subject matter expert.
Role holders may carry out tasks such as:
- Organising schedules, maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinating activities, events, resources, meetings, services and managing supplies
- Document management including disseminating information, drafting presentations and filing
- Carry out non-specialist research
- Gatekeeper or primary point of contact roles for an area
Impact on the Business
- Complete a variety of administrative and support duties, often of a confidential nature and unique to assigned area, including researching information and data, maintaining department records and filing system and developing and producing reports and presentations.
- Produce letters, reports, memoranda, forms, schedules, etc., utilizing various PC-based software packages or other typing equipment, composing items from general outlines or own initiative.
- Schedule appointments and meetings and arrange travel accommodations. Assist in event planning
Customers / Stakeholders
- Open and screen mail and respond to correspondence and inquiries on behalf of senior or executive manager; receive and screen telephone calls and visitors, taking appropriate action using initiative and judgement.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Provides administrative support to management and department members as necessary handling routine project work, program material preparation, and resolving issues with equipment, form completion, and follow up as appropriate.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of eight years proven and progressive administrative or secretarial experience or equivalent.
- Bachelors degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent typing, customer service, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Ability to anticipate senior/executive manager needs as well as operate independently and handle majority of responsibilities without consultation.
- Ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters.
- Extensive knowledge of Company policies and practices.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
christina harris just became a new member.
antoine fisher just edited his profile.
antoine fisher just commented on a poll entitled 'christians read the story about jesus in the new testament ,,,but '.
| invite friends |