Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
||Seattle, WA S
|| Computers, Software, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Science, Research & Development, Medical, Nonprofit and Volunteer Services
Senior HRIS / PeopleSoft HCM Analyst|
POSITION: Senior HRIS/PeopleSoft HCM Analyst
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (“Fred Hutch” or “the Center”) is one of the premier cancer research centers in the world and home to three Nobel laureates. Fred Hutch is an independent, nonprofit research institution, located on a magnificent campus in the South Lake Union area of Seattle. With the mission of eliminating cancer and related diseases as causes of human suffering and death, the Center conducts research of the highest standards to improve prevention and treatment of cancer and related diseases. Recognized internationally for its pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation, the Fred Hutch’s five scientific divisions collaborate to form a unique environment for conducting basic and applied science.
In order to fulfill its mission, Fred Hutch is dedicated to:
- Generating new scientific discoveries and translating them into effective medical practices, therapies and public health approaches;
- Recruiting, supporting and training highly qualified scientists and physicians in an environment that promotes collaboration and excellence;
- Cooperating with other research entities and medical institutions to assure worldwide access to new research findings and technical developments;
- Providing sensitive, efficient and effective care for patients participating in our experimental therapies and other studies; and
- Promoting the importance of scientific research, responsible medical care, healthy environments and personal behaviors through public education and advocacy.
The scientific palette of Fred Hutch is extensive; it has over 270 research scientists and 2,800 employees. Areas of research focus include hematologic malignancies, solid tumor biology, immunotherapy, early detection, tumor research, international research, fundamental science, cancer and prevention research as well as substantial programs in global oncology and HIV/AIDS. Additionally, given that the eradication of cancer and other life-threatening diseases is an ambitious goal that demands tenacity, scientific excellence, collaboration and breakthrough creativity, Fred Hutch has five scientific divisions working toward this end: Basic Sciences, Clinical Research, Human Biology, Public Health Sciences, and Vaccine and Infectious Disease. The Center has recently established crosscutting integrated research centers organized to promote team science involving members from two or more of the scientific divisions.
We are seeking an experienced Senior HRIS / PeopleSoft HCM Analyst to join our team. The chosen candidate will be a part of a high performance, mission driven, development team responsible for implementation and support of PeopleSoft HCM environments and other systems.
- Develop functional specification documents for new Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management development
- Design, develop and maintain functional specifications for new customizations to Goal Management, Performance Management, Career Development, Talent review, Succession planning and Compensation modules in HCM cloud
- Maintain data integrity in system by running queries to validate interfaces, talent management processes and talent data
- Maintain processes, systems, procedures, logs, and materials to support all talent management program administration
- Work as assigned with IT on break/fix issues
- Working knowledge of talent management processes including performance management, goal setting, succession management, merit and performance-based compensation
- Knowledge and ability to use and administer the organization's technology practices, standards and procedures. Become fluent in understanding the HRIT technology platforms
- Consult within the HRIS and business teams to understand and assess business processes under review
- Analyze and document business processes, fit-gap analysis, inefficiencies and risks to determine appropriate process and system design
- Identify gaps between current and future state of business processes and prioritize opportunities to improving processes
- Lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process information. Assist others in understanding the flow of information/processes and data through systems
- Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications
- Contributes to requirements gathering and communicating with the development team and business teams
- Guides the project team towards the incremental delivery of project releases
- Facilitates and encourage communication and information flow between end users and the project teams to refine requirements, define the project vision, and develop project goals and roadmaps
- Identify, analyze, and document system requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience
- 5+ years of technical/functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM, Core Human Resource and North American Payroll required, with PS 9.2 experience; Tableau is a plus
- Significant experience with leading business analysis activities during ERP data conversion or upgrade projects required
- Experience with Absence Management and Labor Rules & Monitoring is a plus.
- Experience in Requirement Study, Fit Gap Analysis, design requirements document, functional and technical specification documents, Test Case development and execution
- Excellent inter-personal and collaboration skills to facilitate effective working relationships.
- Committed to being part of a team and thrives in a highly collaborative work environment. Welcomes opportunities to learn and grow outside of core job responsibilities
- Ability to successfully partner with vendors/agencies and internal stakeholders; ability to work within a cross-functional team environment where teams are sometimes located remotely
- Strong ability to prioritize and resolve technical issues within the broader project team
- Strong technical skills in analyzing functional business processes, process modeling, business modeling tools, developing system solutions and documentation standards
- Strong negotiation skills when working with business users to develop requirements and defend systems capabilities
- Ability to deal and manage workload that is subject to changing priorities, applies problem solving skills to transform problems into solutions
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-667-4700.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center|
Please visit our employer showcase!