Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY
|| Banking, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Client Relationship Support Manager|
Support Corporate & Strategic Partners to ensure we are providing appropriate solutions/service. Expand account relationships by adding additional account products and services. Work closely with our internal Corporate Relationship Managers and Retail Banking Network to deliver value added solutions.
Impact on the Business
- Expand account relationships through the sale of additional RBWM and Group solutions and services to deepen relationships.
- Responsible for client management in partnership with business development managers across all RBWM products.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Communicate and meet with customers on a pro-active basis and respond to their inquiries and requests in a timely and accurate manner according to established service quality standards.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Manage client and prospect relationships while working with the network as appropriate to ensure fulfillment of RBWM products and ensure appropriate services according to Company policies, Know Your Customer and external regulations
- Work with Global team to introduce opportunities as appropriate.
- Coordinate customer interactions with other parts of the Company as required.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Ensure completeness and compliance of all documentation for new and existing relationships to protect Company and customer interests.
- The Corporate and Strategic Partners Program provides Retail Banking and Wealth Management education and solutions for the employees of our Global Banking, CMB and Strategic Partners.
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of five years proven and progressive broad-based banking and finance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Credit processing experience preferred.
- Requires excellent relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation, communications, organizational, analytical, customer service, sales and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of regulations affecting area of responsibility as well as investment markets, concepts and products and ability to discuss these with customers.
- Ability to multitask is critical