Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Internet/E-Commerce, Real Estate, Executive Management, Logistics, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology
Healthcare Project Manager|
Thank you for your interest in CBRE. This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We are building a world-class organization with a world-class team and appreciate your interest in CBRE.
The Project Manager will be involved in the management of projects/programs for healthcare clients as directed by senior leadership.
Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Understanding of the challenges, differences and specialized tasks of a healthcare project (inpatient hospital or multi-specialty ambulatory care, not medical office) vs projects in other industry sectors. Specialized tasks In addition to Essential Responsibilities above include the following:
- Working with user to develop programming and planning
- Vendor award, management, coordination and installation of specialized medical equipment
- Coordination and oversight of site logistics, Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA), Interim Life Safety Measures (ILSM)
- Oversight of the facility activation
- Oversight of Regulatory and other entitlements including Department of Health (DOH) Certificate of Need (CON) preparation and pre-occupancy survey in DOH states
- General understanding of the complex infrastructure and low voltage requirements of a healthcare facility and the impacts of working in such systems in an active facility.
- Basic understanding of the trends and issues impacting the healthcare industry including knowledge of the healthcare industry divisions (outpatient, acute, post-acute and senior living) and facility differences and trends (patient centered care, sustainability, operational efficiency, departmental adjacencies, etc).
- Basic understanding of real estate structuring, real estate documents, key deal terms (levers), and negotiation processes that occur in finalizing a real estate transaction.
- Develop a general understanding of CBRE Healthcare, the services we offer, the clients we serve and the value we provide.
- Assists in all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for facility projects including planning, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting facility projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with company and Client requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Assist with the preparation, development and maintenance of the Master Program Budget and Schedule; coordinate with project teams to ensure timely delivery; and prepare monthly Project Status Reports for each assigned project among other responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required Education – Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year program (Project Management – architecture, engineering, building construction).
- Preferred Education – Master’s Degree from an accredited program (Business Administration – real estate; Project Management – architecture, engineering, building construction, real estate development).
- Work Experience – 3 – 5 years of practical work experience in healthcare construction or project management is preferred.
- Communication – excellent oral presentation Communication – excellent oral presentation and written skills.
- Interpersonal – able to work well with others and participate as a team player.
- Goal Oriented – able to set goals and achieve them.
- Organizational Ability – able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects. Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and ensure quality of work.
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - mandatory. Microsoft Project and AutoCad - preferable. Web-based project management system software experience preferable.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ chapter 5: 'farmland, a skippack retreat?' ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ "in the soul and spirit of life and living!" ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ 'fairmount' terror in the park: the series! ~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~ "seeing us-a lost for words" ~'.
markia alston just became a new member.
gregory boulware, esq. just posted a blog entitled '~'alexandre dumas, author/playwrite'~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~“it came across my desk”~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~"a man of color?"~'.
gregory boulware, esq. just commented on a blog entitled '~ “out from the shadows” ~'.
christina harris just became a new member.
antoine fisher just edited his profile.
antoine fisher just commented on a poll entitled 'christians read the story about jesus in the new testament ,,,but '.
| invite friends |