Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY
|| Accounting/Auditing, Banking, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Executive Management, Franchising
Managing Director, Head of Technology, North America|
Managing Director, Technology responsible for the coverage of our existing Global Banking relationships. Will be responsible for the creation of sector-based content to drive presentations and dialogue with GB clients, certain CMB clients and provide support to Financial Sponsors on related Technology transactions.
To establish a holistic understanding of clients needs and deliver innovative high value solutions across all product lines, gaining significant business and sustainable returns for the Group.
- Develop and maintain ‘trusted advisor/financer’ relationship and access at key decision maker level for assigned current and target clients.
- Work to reposition the firm to higher value added solicitation, enhancing the perception of the Bank amongst its existing and prospective clients.
- Co-ordinate origination and execution of ‘event-driven’ or major ‘significant flow’ business.
- Build the Global Banking franchise value/reputation in the market place.
- Drive achievement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment, customer satisfaction and cost management.
- Contribute to the building of a professional, proactive, and performance-driven culture; assist with succession planning for the sector and/or region and participate in coaching schemes as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain networks for co-operation with other HSBC businesses, to support the creation of solutions to customer needs that span geographical/product boundaries and regulatory environments.
- Aggressively grow HSBC’s share of client wallet, involving product specialists to ensure product capabilities are in line with client/sector requirements.
- Support the implementation of major change initiatives within Global Banking.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Undertake all required activities as directed by line manager or as agreed in annual objectives in support of the furtherment of the Global Banking business.
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Track record of building & developing relationships at Treasurer/CFO/CEO/Board Level.
- Ability to develop a strategic/financing dialogue with clients
- Industry expert
- Proven record of leading and motivating deal teams
- Excellent knowledge of HSBC Group and products, and a strong network of contacts across all business areas.
- Proven record of proactively originating and execution event driven business.
- Collaborate with colleagues across Global Banking to achieve the overall goal of the coverage model.
- Uphold the highest level of integrity and act as a role model for all HSBC values and business principles.
- Share information, knowledge and ideas to enhance client dialogue and team performance.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence and perform to the highest standards.
- Take an active role in initiatives outside of own role; proactively seeking different assignments to accelerate development
- FINRA Series 24, 79, 63 and 7 licenses.