Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Arlington Heights, IL
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Banking, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Sales, Executive Management
Domestic Relocation Corporate Sales Manager|
Directs a team of Corporate Sales personnel in the sale and marketing of EmployeePlus Banking (BankatWork BAW) and International Personal Banking value propositions to corporate banking clients, targeting their employees for consumer accounts.
Impact on the Business:
- Initiate and maintain relationships with senior management in Districts, Small Business, Middle Market, Corporate Investment Banking & Markets and Global Cash Management to establish and maintain internal business channels for acquiring new corporate clients.
- Refer and obtain and refer cross-sell opportunities to and from other business units.
- Develop new business opportunities via industry conferences, third party alliances and local business associations.
Leadership & Teamwork :
- Direct achievement of group sales goals, participate in client presentations and monitor activities of assigned sales personnel to ensure proper focus.
- Prepare and implement direct sales and marketing plans designed to develop and deliver BAW corporate relationships along with accompanying individual sales results.
- Direct, coach and motivate sales personnel to meet established program objectives; coordinate activities with support areas such as Marketing, to deliver competitive programs.
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
- Direct the building of a client database to track corporate accounts and manage on-going activities.
- Ensure appropriate reporting and tracking of sales activities and results and timely and accurate completion of all reports supporting sales activities.
- Live and represent the brand; exemplify the five brand attributes of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair, both internally and externally.
- Manage process for responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and other activities that encompass a unified approach with internal business partners.
Management of Risk:
- Align CRA (community support directives) in with the other key goals and objectives of senior management, optimizing the customer service proposition while minimizing support cost within all expansion footprints.
- Ensure compliance, operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
Observation of Internal Controls:
- Adhere strictly to compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards, policies and practices; Ensure completion of adequate compliance related training for self and team.
- Observe transparency in all interactions with internal and external customers.
- Follow compulsory KYC checking procedures Achieve satisfactory audit ratings with no major repeat recommendations.
- No adverse findings from external auditors or any compliance review
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of seven years proven and progressive corporate banking sales experience or equivalent
- Strong sales, managerial, interpersonal, organizational, communications, negotiations, lateral thinking and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal business partners as well as external corporate clients
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry, coupled with the ability to understand and negotiate through the HSBC internal network