Insight Activation Manager|
The role of the 0 is to As a digital commercialisation specialist work closely with digital analytics and functional teams (Customer Value Management, Marketing, Contact Centres, Branch Network) to translate new digital insights into functional solutions and best performance execution plans [BPEP] that contribute to HSBCs digital goals.
Results will be tracked and evaluated requiring collaboration with the DCoE Performance & Analysis team. The successful candidate will also work alongside insight activation colleagues within their own and other Regional Digital Cetres of Excellence (CoE’s).
In addition the role holder is expected to keep a watching brief on identifying new opportunities for insight development, potentially sourced externally from the organisation and to share where appropriate with peers and functional teams globally and in-markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand commercial business strategy, working with analytics and funcitonal areas help identify, plan, deliver and validate initatives that drive RBWM’s digital revenue, cost and business improvement. Working in own and other specialisms
- Responsible for defining stakeholder management mapping for key programme’s of work.
- Responsible for the integration between stakeholders across the matrix, geographic and business/functional aspects of the RBWM franchise (and other Global Businesses).
- Responsible for establishing agreed SLAs with stakeholders in the design, implementation and remediation of activity.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets"
- Individuals are responsible for their own effectiveness, development and results. Specialist or Subject Matter Experts, where matrix management and understanding of Group strategy is expected. Their contribution is often as a technical/professional specialist in their field.
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role.
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment."
- "Through the use of various data points determine solutions that will significantly impact the business ability to drive engagement, revenue and/or materially reduce costs without detrimentally impacting customer experience
Develop action plans that:
- Execute solutions through categorisation and prioritisation of insights provided by the analytics team and other sources of data that are seen, heard, read or experienced which help illuminate consumer behaviour
- Gain an understanding of consumer behaviours which provide insight into potential commercialisation opportunities
- Size the total opportunity by market which will be determined based on the markets current position
- Create a feasible action plan where ownership and accountability is clearly defined for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure delivery of plan within agreed timescales / milestones with the global commercialisation and local business teams
- Track and capture results to feed into future discovery creating “best in class” ways of working to drive global metrics"
- "Become a Champion for change to inspire stakeholders, anticipating their future needs and facilitating a structure to deliver solutions
- Develop partnerships with internal stakeholders & external sources of potential illumination & insight
- Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Retail Banking/ Digital Agency / Management Consulting / Digital Proposition Development background where the use of data to develop constantly evolving consumer
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Customer facing digital companies, such as e-commerce, financial services, retail, travel, internet gaming/gambling
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Digital Commercial Development OR CRM campaign strategy OR Digital innovation/project management OR CVM OR Branch Network OR Contact Centre
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. 0
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Microsoft Office
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Travel may be required to other HSBC offices in EMEA
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Adobe marketing suite is desirable but not essential
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Web analytics tools, confluence, jira, Aha! is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
- Self awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is a articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Proven experience of successful project management, utilising relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery
In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will demonstrate / offer the following:
- Have proven success in managing stakeholder relationships successfully and contributing to the content of business cases.
- Bring a high level of enthusiasm, creativity and resourcefulness to the role
- Should not be afraid to take risks, possess a great decision-making ability
- Will excel in high pressure and escalation situations.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who will exude a passion for what we in the DCOE do and be able to engage and captivate an audience at all levels of seniority.