Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
||Seattle, WA S
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Employment Placement Agencies, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Human Resources, Executive Management, Research & Development
Talent Acquisition - Programs Lead|
The Talent Acquisition - Programs Lead will support the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and drive the development and implementation of recruiting strategies for the organization in partnership with the Manager of Talent Acquisition and the Director of Talent Acquisition. The Programs Lead ensures that the team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators have the resources and support they need to be successful in a full cycle recruiting environment. This key recruiting role relies on metrics, effective business partnerships, deep knowledge of recruiting best practices and the development of an effective team environment to deliver recruiting success.
The recruiting team supports full cycle recruiting across all lines of business, including nursing, clinical roles, professional, leadership, as well as the traditional general and administrative functions across SCCA. This role will be responsible for driving new sourcing outlets, passive candidate generation and the training/support of the recruitment team.
In addition, your skills in supporting SCCA recruiting efforts at workforce planning, development of recruiting analytics, employer branding, employee career coaching, temporary agency contract negotiations, career outreach and the effective stewardship of community relationships will propel our success.
Develop the Team and Deliver Results
- Develop and inspire high performance from a team of recruiting professionals comprised of recruiters, special programs professionals, recruiting coordinators and/or contract recruiters.
- Advise, coach, and guide recruiting team members on development and implementation of sourcing strategies to attract quality diverse candidates that reflect the unique position requirements.
- Develop recruiters and other recruiting team staff to improve their skills and abilities in all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle and talent acquisition best practices.
- Under direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager, coach and guide recruiters on development and career aspirations by developing the team through a combination of direct feedback, coaching, and personal development. Coach and guide recruiters on performance and goal expectations and ensure expectations are met; When achievement and expectations are not met, take thoughtful and appropriate actions.
- Take an objectives-based approach to leading – one that aims for efficiency, recruiting team agility, and influence.
- Ensure direct reports have the information, resources, and technology needed to operate effectively.
Partner with the Business
- Develop and maintain relationships with functional business line leaders to develop workforce planning related to headcount acquisition, timing and recruiting delivery.
- Consult and drive functional business line leaders on future headcount planning related to acquisition of talent, including setting expectations and helping the organization demand planning so that recruiting may deliver the right talent at the right time.
- Assist the organization in defining talent gaps and priorities, collaborate with business leaders to identify pivotal roles, partner with client leadership to engage with external talent.
- Provide consultative support and guidance to clients and business units regarding the job market and the development and execution of robust, world class recruiting strategies.
Develop, Refine and Improve Recruiting Processes and Toolsets
- Bring a continuous improvement mindset that continually seeks to improve each aspect of the recruitment process. Lead process improvement and strategic initiative projects.
- Continuously assess and improve Talent Acquisition process and strategies to ensure optimum return on investment while providing a superior quality of hire.
- Develop, track, and achieve recruitment measures and metrics to show success on overall recruitment actions, goals and progress versus plan.
- Ensure the sourcing tactics are driving the right talent and basic to advanced levels of candidate proctoring is applied.
- Provide support to the recruiting operations impacting efficiencies, while making conscious, well-informed business decisions on the tradeoffs between speed, quality and cost.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in Human Resources or a related field of specialty
- 5 or more years of practical, hands on talent acquisition experience in full cycle recruiting, including robust sourcing skills and building sourcing campaigns
- 3 or more years of passive candidate experience in recruitment or a related field of specialty
- Demonstrated ability to support the growth and development of professionals, building both their business acumen and knowledge of recruiting best practices
- Demonstrated abilities to analyze and improve recruiting service delivery
- Ability to make effective business cases for change using metrics and persuasive communication skills
- Experience working with and implementing tools such as applicant tracking systems, sourcing strategies, and workforce planning tools
- Ability to build authentic, productive and collaborative relationships with business units, hiring managers and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-667-4700.
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center|
Please visit our employer showcase!